Become a member
become a member
We meet you and ask you to fill out a questionnaire to give us a clear picture of your SME/start-up
Once your business has been accepted, you sign a collaboration charter, giving you access to our trend-watch through a regular Newsletter, a collective and/or individual support service, and collaborative projects.
a member or partner?
- Start-ups, small and large
- Universities and colleges,
- Employment and training agencies,
- Professional associations and
- Regional institutions, etc.
with a line of business relating to tourism, events, culture, accommodation, catering, transport or leisure.
- Companies/start-ups of regional significance with innovative, original or novel business activity. Priority will be given to legal entities with an economic purpose
- Companies/start-ups with a project that raises the profile of the Brussels-Capital Region and increases its appeal to tourists
- Priority will be given to projects of less than three years
- With the aim of becoming international
- With a pre-drafted business plan or a project proposal
become a member?
- Have a team at your disposal to help you launch your business successfully
- Take part in various events on relevant topics
- Be put in touch with stakeholders across the entire sector
- Find partners to collaborate with on innovative projects
- Obtain information on existing grants and subsidies in particular
- Meet associations, federations and public organizations