The Bioeconomy conference, organized by the European Commission’s Directorate-General for Research and Innovation, will focus on the need to have a sustainable and circular bioeconomy to enhance the transition in a changed EU policy context and towards a new environmental, social and economic reality.
It will set the scene for the start of the discussion about synergetic actions across different priority areas:
- Support strategic research and innovation, and strengthen support for education and training
- Upscale the bio-based sectors, mobilise investments, support the creation of markets, develop better monitoring
- Encourage the adoption, update and coherence of national and regional Bioeconomy Strategies throughout Europe with citizens engagement
- Strengthen the understanding and resilience of land and sea ecosystems
- Monitoring and assessment of bioeconomy development
More information & registration https://bbi-europe.eu/events/sustainable-circular-bioeconomy-european-way-brussels-belgium