Digitalization is an essential trend for making a difference and is revolutionizing the tourism, events and cultural sectors. How do digital technologies allow hospitality players to stand out by offering innovative solutions in line with tourists’ new expectations?
Artificial intelligence, virtual reality, connected objects, what are the new trends in tourism and how will these technologies disrupt our activities and our jobs in Brussels?
hospitality.brussels, in collaboration with visit.brussels and Ulb-IGEAT are pleased to invite you to their virtual event on May 11th from 2:30 pm to 4:30 pm to discover the latest trends and digital innovations in tourism, events and culture.
Who are we expecting?
- Brussels actors of Tourism, Events and Culture
- Experts, researchers, curious minds
- 2:30 pm : Introduction
- 2:40 pm : Overview of the latest digital trends in Tourism and Events
-> Laurent Queige : Director of the Welcome City Lab – Paris, the first incubator in the world for tourism companies whose objective is to stimulate tourism innovation in Paris.
- 3:00 pm : Digital transition and Brussels tourism: Technological adoption in Brussels, its characteristics and the challenges it raises for museums, hotels and venues.
-> Workshops led by Cap-SMART (project funded by Innoviris): Isabelle Cloquet, Pierre Flandrin, Vincent Juziak, Catherine Hellemans and Cécile Van de Leemput.
- 4:00 pm : How can artificial intelligence boost the attractiveness of Brussels as a destination?
-> Benjamin Devisme, Artificial Intelligence enthusiast, chatbot, vocal assistant and VP sales at Quicktext
- 4:30 pm : End of the event
Practical information :
A ZOOM connection link will be sent to you by email a few days before the event.