The cluster management team
The governance of the hospitality cluster is based on an Advisory Board and a management team based at hub.brussels.
The cluster Board
The cluster’s decisions and strategy are adopted by the Advisory Board (AB), which meets four times a year.
This Advisory Board is composed of private companies, federations and associations, academic and research institutions and representatives of public institutions.
The Advisory Board is a consultative body that helps the Brussels-Capital Region to guide its actions to promote the development of the Tourism, Events and Culture sector in its own areas of expertise: economic expansion, employment, scientific research, internationalisation, attraction of foreign investors, international relations, regional planning, environment, transport).
The Chairman of the Board is Mr Raphaël Remiche – COO of the company Tempora.
The Advisors to the Board
Role of the Chairman of the Board
- To ensure the serenity and efficiency of the debates in order to achieve the objective sought by the Board’s organisation
- To provide support for decision-making and action at the regional level
- To ensure that meetings are held correctly
- To review the agenda and minutes before sending them to the Advisors
- To open and close sessions and ensure that the timing is respected
The mandate of Chairman is exercised free of charge. The term of office of the Chairman is set at two years, renewable once.