Selection criteria for becoming a member of the cluster
To join the hospitality network as a full member, companies must meet the following requirements:
- have a company number and a registered office or place of business in the Brussels-Capital Region
- have activities that fall under one of the categories of the cluster’s segmentation
- have a minimum turnover or recent fund-raising
In addition, companies that want to join the cluster must also meet the involvement/motivation criteria:
- companies must demonstrate their motivation
- they must be involved in the life of the cluster for a minimum of two activities per year
- they must collaborate with other cluster members through knowledge exchange or working groups
- they must be involved by participating in surveys, providing data, helping to develop communication tools, etc.
Membership of the cluster is free.
Start-ups that are not yet marketing their products/services or do not have a company number (e.g. early stage project), and companies that temporarily do not yet meet the specific criteria set by the cluster can apply to become a candidate-member of the cluster before becoming a full member.