Legal and urban planning advice
Do you have any questions about contract law? Do you want to determine whether your project is feasible and if it requires a planning or environmental permit?
As a start-up or entrepreneur, you may have legal questions. We analyse your legal needs and explain the relevant procedures and legislation, such as:
- advising you on the choice of company forms,
- advising you on contractual links (shareholder agreement, lease contract, conditions of sale, etc.);
- identifying the tax incentives available for your project
There are several procedures to follow to obtain your planning or environmental permit. With the help of our Planning & Environmental Consultants, we can provide you with information on:
- the obligations related to urban plans and regulations,
- the type of environmental permit to obtain
We help you draft your permit applications while advising you on the best way to present your file.